ni

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Biking by the Santa Cruz River and 'A' Mountain



I have biking withdrawal. Every time I see my bike I want to go for a ride. Guess I at least got a good bike.


At any rate, a couple weekends ago, I did at least get to go on an okay ride: down Campbell to Silverlake, west to the other side of the freeway, and then catch the bike trail north up to Grant, across Grant, and down some residential streets back to my place. There was wet mud, and even some actual water, in the Santa Cruz River, since a few tail ends of monsoon rains had just stopped falling.


The sun was setting by the time I got to the end of the trail, which made for a good view, but I did wind up riding home in the dark for the last couple miles - really bad idea on Grant. I actually stayed on the sidewalk for part of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home