ni

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Bored at work

After a disappointing weekend, I was thinking on Monday night/Tuesday morning that, at the very least, I will get to code up something interesting at work... and then, a few hours into Tuesday, hear that my favorite feature, the one I had been looking forward to working on, may get cut (or may not... things change daily, sometimes hourly). Having heard this, I felt license to get a little distracted at work, so having read a few comics and then making myself stare at some javascript, I put this up as my Gmail chat away message:

Once, walking down the street, I saw a man. And then another one. And another, and another! They were everywhere! Cities are such curious places....

I don't feel much liberty to act weird at work. This does make me sad. I wear funny t-shirts, and almost nobody ever says anything about them. I get comments like "you look good in all black." I guess it's a nice thing to say, but... what about my turtle socks? Or my Scotty shirt?

I think the away message was inspired by the Seattle Underground Tour. I'm not sure why, but I'm pretty sure that was it. Um, yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home