ni

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Deleted messages

A few years ago, I accidentally deleted a voicemail message before listening to it (I'd meant to delete the one I'd just listened to). It bugged the heck out of me. I still wonder, to this day, who it was from.

Well, I just did it again - I deleted a message in my spam folder that had "UPS" and a package number in the subject line from someone named "Val" (at least I think so, in the 10th of a second I glanced at the message). I thought, right after deleting it, that it might have been something, but didn't think much of it. However, when I got home, I found a package, shipped via UPS, sitting by my front door... and I have no idea what it is or where it came from. It's some kind of present, and it came from Common Grounds. Well, I guess I'll find out come Christmas time - or was it mean to be a birthday present? I peeked in the edge and saw a card, so I suppose all will be revealed when I read the card. Would it be cheating to do that early? The package is red, but I really don't know whether it was supposed to be birthday or Christmas. Hmm, dilemmas, dilemmas. Anybody know about this?

Hopefully I won't spend years wondering who the "Val" in that email was....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home