ni

Thursday, December 14, 2006

More about features

Our little release of two days ago seems to be getting a lot of good press (or maybe I'm just noticing more because nothing is going on so I have more time to read such things). Check out this, written by a guy I work with:

New Bird's Eye Interface Details From Stchur


Here's another:

Hey - Runners, Cyclists, Hikers, Bikers... New VE features especially for you


I really liked the stuff mentioned in here (which, of course, I didn't even know about, despite working a few doors down from the people imlementing it), so I decided to start a bike route collection (only one item so far, but I'll add more):

Bike routes

And, while we're on the subject of bike routes, this is the most useful site I know of for biking in the PNW:

MapCruncher Bike Maps Mashup

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home