ni

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Thoughts for Pi Day

Happy Pi Day! I missed 1:59, both of them. Oh well. I missed 12:34:56 7/8/90 too. I don't think it made any difference. I had a good day today anyway :-)

--

There is no good amount of email, i.e., nothing between "Nobody loves me!" and "Ack, leave me alone, people!"

--

Plants in Hawaii go about life differently from plants on the mainland. Here, they grow a little, think about it, then maybe grow a little more. In Hawaii, it's more like, "GROW GROW GROW GROW COMEONHURRYUP! GROW GROW GROW GROW GROW...." til they're nothing but leggy green monsters.

--

Oh, yeah, and it looks like this post actually missed Pi Day by 9 minutes. It's still Pi Day in 4 timezones west of here (did I count right?).

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

HAAAAAhahaha! Brillianter!!!

3/16/2007 8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home