ni

Friday, January 19, 2007

Washington Town Names

Washington has a town named Burien. This so sounds like a Redneck Word. As in, "We're Burien the bodies after sundown."

There's another called Cle Elum. This should be the name of Cletus The Slack-Jawed Yokel's cousin.

Snoqualmie? Snoquala-you, too.

--

If it's been a while since I've posted, I feel a sort of obligation to write something profound. That was not profound, but whatever. I'm feeling a need to write like an itch; however, the rest of life is scratching at me right now, so I might have to wait a bit more, or steal away moments like this, at 1:15 in the morning, when I really, really ought to be sleeping.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"We're Burien the bodies after sundown?"
"Auburn 'em now!"

1/19/2007 10:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

"You can't have it. It's already been Spokane for."

1/19/2007 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home