ni

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Farewell, Vanbulance

Tonight I sent off my Vanbulance to a new owner. After months of tow notices, abandoned vehicle complaints, and (the final straw) the nasty note from my condo association, I finally decided the thing couldn't live with me anymore. I might have fought back, except that I never actually liked the thing. I have fond memories and associations with it, and I am sad at parting with it. But I never liked driving it, never felt safe in it, and always felt sort of apologetic about it. So, I think it has a better home now, in an house with four burners and a new owner who wants to redo the inside and put giant dragon decals on the outside. May it have many more good times on the Playa :-)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! Yeah, better to give something to someone who has ideas for it than have it collect nasty notes. Besides, you "never actually ''liked'' it" anyway. And most importantly, you have a plush BMW that even '''I''' brag about here in Tucson.

4/10/2007 6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home