ni

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Mileage Nuts

Mileage Nuts

I do find I can get 10-20% better mileage by driving very carefully, and I don't have (and have never had) a hybrid. It's not hard to get into the habit of upshifting early, coasting and not hitting the gas when you know you have to stop, and (if you have a stick) pushing the clutch in when you're rolling. And, the least change in habit of all... put enough air in your tires. That can be 10% right there.

That being said, I don't drive a German sports car for the fuel efficiency :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Seo Link Master said...

Your very nice.... I like your blog

increase miles per gallon, fuel saver, increase gas mileage

Search engine optimizaiton

Website design, web design

web design nyc

submit link, submit url, submit site

submit link, submit url, submit site

1/07/2008 3:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home