ni

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Posting Clumps

It often happens that I think of something during the day that I'd like to blog about. But, since I'd rather not log into my blog at work, I'll usually just jot down a few notes in my email drafts and then actually post it later.

The problem with writing is that you are, well, writing, and not doing anything else. Mostly I think of things I'd like to say about the world while I'm out interacting with it (driving, walking, and biking probably have the highest frequencies), which generally precludes typing and looking at a screen.

No, I am not quite desperate enough to write on an actual piece of paper. I might get a touchscreen, though.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11/13/2009 6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home