ni

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Times Not To Complain

Which big, loud, multi-DJ, themed, random-circus-type-entertainment party shall I go to?

Master Kundalini yoga class or show at Triple Door by an electric-Euro-rock band?

My hands are dry because I've spent so much time playing with the silly putty my manager gave out last week.

How shall I get to work, beautiful road bike ride in the golden Northwestern sunlight, or drive the BMW?

My bread goes bad quickly because it's fresh artesian local bread (or home made).

Listen to trance and play with Greasemonkey, or just go home and sleep?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

Oh, I'm glad my Amy has lots of fun things to do and play with! (Imagine her sitting in the middle of the living room rug, playing with hi-tech blocks)

6/07/2007 11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home