ni

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Yup, it's offcially cold

Tucson had four temperatures: Cold, Hot, Really Hot, and Bloody Freakin' Hot. Seattle also appears to have four (I'm only speculating about summer): Hot, Cold, Really Cold, and Bloody Freakin' Cold. Yesterday was the last of these. It got down to 21 at night, according to weather.com (my thermometer said it only got to 30.4, but I found the sensor was sitting right next to the outside of the sliding glass door, so that doesn't really count).

I wish I'd gotten a shot of the duck skittering across the ice. It was really cute, and kinda sad.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you think it's about time you changed your profile to change your "Place" from Mountain View to Seattle, now that you're finally settling in with The Borg? ;-)

2/19/2006 5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home