ni

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I'll make my own aerial photography...

Funny, the weekend I had been looking forward to (Memorial Day weekend) turned out rather disappointing, and the one that looked like it was going to suck (this past weekend, because I thought I would be home alone all weekend) turned out great. This is what I did Saturday morning:



Observe the two pairs of L-shaped buildings below the wing. The upper-right one is where I work. Also observe the next cluster of buildings up and to the right. The leftmost of those is where the pilot/owner of the plane works (on MapCruncher, which is very cool - give it a try). And this was just Saturday morning... I also played badminton (Friday night), went to a party (Saturday afternoon), went biking (Sunday afternoon), and saw a movie and went to dinner (Sunday evening).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home