ni

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Variation on a Bumper Sticker Idea

Good lord - it's March of 2008!! Not that the month or year has any great significance on its own, but sometimes time passes surprisingly quickly (a phenomenon I rigorously try to avoid), and it's a bit shocking to actually look at the numbers.

But, since it is 2008: Where's my army of robot servants? And my flying car? And my vat-grown organs?

(Credit to John, with slight variation, for that last one - he wanted vat-grown feet).

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

I know!! I keep thinking of June as some far-away, theoretical alternate universe. And yet... it's really quite around the corner.

Gasp, gasp! Quick, turn down the time-speed knob!

3/13/2008 7:51 AM  
Blogger Connie said...

I miss you. I need to start making a regular habit of reading your blog. It reminds me of how wonderfully quirky you are and why you fit so well into our family!

3/30/2008 4:59 AM  
Blogger Connie said...

How dense am I ? I meandered through your blog, left the previous comment and only when I went back to reread a couple of things did I realize that we chose the same template! Wouldn't ya think that would have jumped out at me right away? Duh! But then, anyone who knows me knows that I am not the most observant being on the planet.

3/30/2008 5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home