ni

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Plants make the house better

Last night I went to Home Depot and Whole Foods looking for some good herbs. I had really only intended to get mint so I could make tea that doesn't have caffeine or theobromine, and I wound up getting an asparagus fern, an air plant, a strawberry plant, and a blueberry plant (in addition to mint, thyme, and oregano). The living room looks much better. I need to get home before dark one day soon so I can put the berries and herbs into the larger containers I got for them.

Bah, getting home before dark is overrated... at least when your office has a window :-)

(Before long, I will get some pictures out my office window... be patient.)




I've also made some progress getting my kitchen set up. A lot of my stuff is still sitting on Connie's patio in Tucson, but at least I have my teapots, and my hot water dispenser just got here this morning :-)



I also got a spiffy canopy bed. Huzzah for craigslist!



I still really love the feather comforter. It's just the coziest thing ever.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks great. love the bed d

3/02/2006 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home