ni

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Sleeping on a giant piece of candy

When Shauna stayed at my place (this weekend, when Nik was in town too), she commented that sleeping under my comforter was like sleeping in a big marshmallow. Sunday afternoon I bought a Tempurpedic mattress topper (knockoff, actually, since the original company doesn't do just toppers), and put it on my bed, changing to my black beech sateen sheets.

Go on, guess where I'm going with this.

It's like sleeping in a big s'more. The mattress is hard like a graham cracker, the topper looks like dark, dark chocolate and is squishy like warm chocolate (and it's nice and warm under the comforter), and the feather comforter is the marshmallow.

I wonder if this has anything to do with having a fireplace.

1 Comments:

Blogger skape7 said...

OMG. I can think of nothing better than sleeping on a giant piece of confectionary. YUM.

3/09/2006 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home